Hello readers and visitors. ;D
My first makeup tutorial ever. I am apologizing in advance for some flaws you will be seeing in my tutorial. I am not a professional makeup artist nor a makeup student so please bare with me. This is a simple look. I hope you’ll like this. ;D
For this look, I will be using the G-Lish Colour Pot in Mystique. You can use similar shades containing this pan.
Before putting any makeup, make sure to apply moisturizer. After doing so, apply your favorite foundation, conceal your flaws and pat a setting powder on your face. Sorry for the undone eyebrows. Hehe.
- Click the images for a larger view.
- Put an eye shadow primer.
- Apply the pale pink shade, which serves as the base color, all over the lids.
- Put the pale violet shade over the pale pink shade for some sort of lavender shade.
3. Take the berry shade and gently pat it on half of the lid to the outer thirds. Then, extend it up to the crease. Use a pencil shaped makeup brush for contouring. Blend the shadow in the crease with an angled eye makeup brush.
4. Then apply the dark plumy eggplant shade and pat it on the outer thirds up to the crease. Then blend the shades with an angled eye makeup brush.
5. Use the pale pink eye shadow as an eyeliner for the water line.
6. Take the berry shade again and smudge a little under you waterline. I used a flat eyeliner brush to do thid.
7. Use the sheer white shade to highlight the brow bones and put some at inner corners of your eyes.
8. Then apply a black eyeliner on the upper lash line. I used a powder liner so it’s not vivid. You always have the options for eyeliners.
9. Finally, apply a mascara, put some blush on and lipstick. I used a sheer pinky peach blush and coral lipstick and topped it with a nude lipgloss.
Here is the finished look…
Products I used for this look…
Face – The Face Shop Arsainte Eco Therapy Ice Line Super Gel, Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Gold, Oraganic Wear Pressed Powder in Translucent Light, Elf Face Stick, Nichido Final Powder in So Natural, Elf Studio Golden Bronzer and Elf Studio Contour and Blushing Compact
Eyes – Elf Eyelid Primer, G-Lish Colour Pot in Mystiques, Revlon Shadow/Liner in Naturally Glamorous and Clinique Doubling Effect Mascara
Lips – Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in Rosedew and Revlon Lustrous Lip gloss in Nude Lustre.
- Most of these products were bought before I decided to go cruelty-free and use organic products only. I use them so I won’t have to waste them. I hope you understand.