Hello again readers and visitors. Today, I will be posting my lipstick collection. I don’t have much like the others does have. I have been collecting makeup since November 2009 and I am so much proud of my self that I don’t have a ginormous collection. I think I only have 8 or 9 lipsticks all in all. Please remember that I am not trying to brag about my lipstick. I will not review any products, I’ll just post pictures and swatches. If you want review of a certain product, just ask at the comments section. All question are always answered. 🙂
The pictures were taken way back in September that’s why some of them looks new and well.
1. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick (Fuchsia)
2. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick (Blush)
3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (Pearl Rosedew)
4. Mary Kay Lipstick (Inspiration) – Special Edition
5. Nichido Juicy Lips (Raspberry Float)
6. San San Moisture Lipglow (Pink Berry Margarita)
7. San San Moisture Lipglow (Mango Strawberry Daquiri)
8. Dream Girl Lipstick (Symphony)
So, that’s all I have at the moment. I don’t think I would be buying more lipsticks because I need to finish my 2 lipsticks since they will expire in July. You can ask for the prices at the comments sections. My next post will be my Project 10 Pan. Yay! Have a nice day everyone. Bye!